Monday, February 28, 2011

17

Day 03: meet the parents. aren't they just two gorgeous people? I think so. I know several people who might say they have the best parents, but let's all be honest, i do. It's ok, you can borrow them if you want.

Let's talk about my ma.
I call her lady. she calls me a million different nicknames. know my mom for longer than a minute and you will have a nickname. or ten. my mom is crazy and so loving. she can get along with anyone and i don't think she
has a single inhibition in her body, which is definitely not fair. she will and does do anything and everything for her family. she's amazing, and the perfect mom for me. heaven only knows who i'd be without her.                
                                                                            
Now let's talk about the father. I call him papi. he just calls me Lyndsie. i love him more than i can say. i must tell you, my dad is my hero. he's been through so much more than anyone can know, but he still finds beauty in everything. my daddy is an extremely talented artist, something few get to see. he paints the most beautiful things. i aspire to be like him one day. the man is hilarious and  no one knows it. he loves tv land and all "old" shows and movies. i have years and years of memories of watching tcm with him until the wee hours of the morning. (tcm=turner's classic movies.) he can cook anything and make it taste delcious. he's a man of few words, but always worth listening to.                                                                                                                                                  

 
Basically i love them. the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment