Wednesday, March 2, 2011

18

Day 04: what i ate. well that's super boring. so let's talk about what i ate, and what i was doing while eating. less boring.

Breakfast: i ate a bowl of the cap'n. much as i do every day. while eating the cap'n i was watching the cartoon invader zim. ever seen it? it's ridiculous. probably one of the wierdest cartoon's made, which usually means it's one of the favorites. invader zim is second only to spongebob squarepants. i'm four. so sue me.

Lunch: for lunch i went to olive garden. every wedneday is "daddy day". my grandpa takes my mom out to lunch. it's turned into an everyone who can come, comes. it's fabulous. today was grandpa, me, ian & april, cody & sara, and my ma. it was a joyous time. sugar was thrown. my grandpa said my hair was ugly and fought with the waiter, and brandon davis was discussed at length. oh and i ate cheese raviolii with half marinara sauce and half alfredo sauce. delish.

Dinner: for dinner i started with a side of strawberry applesauce. then continued with a light palet cleanser of a s'mores granola bar. followed by the leftovers of my raviolii. this was all consumed while i was working. very boring. but luckily there was much to do so there ya go.

Night night snack: more delicious apple sauce and flavored water. partaken of whilst having way too much ridiculous fun with my roomie mates. fabulous.

ending now.

No comments:

Post a Comment