Sunday, February 6, 2011

16

Day 02: first love.
oh this post will be great.

meet my first love: Trent Haws Howard.

A fine specimen is he not? I was the little girl across the street. he was the boy i tortured. Trent and I were married on...ok so I don't know the date. I was four. he was three. we kissed. it was slobbery and not at all enjoyable from what i remember. and our older brothers held it over our heads for EVER. annoying when you're 10. and honestly only ok once you're in high school.
Luckily, we remained friends after our messy divorce at 7. (ok i made that up.) and Trent has been like a brother to me ever since.


He's a great young man and the best first love a girl could ask for. (excuse the many pictures, he's on his mission now, and i may miss him a bit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment