Saturday, June 11, 2011

31

Day 17: your favorite memory.
why is this so terribly hard? i can't seem to think of a particular moment that i think of as my very favorite.
there are moments in every day that are my favorite. these moments aren't rare if you let them in.
they often come around sunset. when i realize just how great this life is.
the moment in the day when you just sit back, look at life as it unfolds around you and see, this place is pretty great. my heavenly father surely does love me. and hey, all those things that i was stressing and obsessing over for the greater part of the day, really don't matter. it will all work out in the end. and life is lovely.
i wish it was a feeling that was explainable. which is a word.
it's such a sense of calm and awe and love and just pure simple joy. it's not a kind of feeling that just bursts out, it's the kind that slowly fills you up and makes you whole.
and that is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment