Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30

Day 16: your first kiss.
i love this story. it's a doozy.
do you know one casey schow? if you do you are lucky. he is one of the greatest guys i have ever met, and i was lucky to have him as my first kiss.
this is how it went down.
we had been "going out" for quite a while. and there were a few times that i think he wanted to kiss me, but i flat out told him that i would not kiss until i was 16. i was very stubborn.
one night, a while after my 16th birthday (of course), all of our group of friends were gathered in casey's upstairs movie room watching a movie. which we did often.
the movie was some guy flick. i honestly don't remember what it was. there was a man with a tattoo, and i believe he jumped out of a helicopter to save another man from the ocean....anywho at that very point, the height of the movie, there was a sudden eclipse.
i was paying full attention. then the screen disappeared from my view as casey cranked his neck all the way around from being to the side of me to suddenly being in front of me.
then we kissed.
i think. it took me a few minutes to come to full comprehension of what happened. and then my stomach flipped.
we were in complete view of everyone. and yet, no one saw. how i have no idea. but they certaintly were suprised when i told them.
and that my friends, is how it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment